BRAND NEW: Our Two-Day Certified PM² Foundation Is Now Available. Book Your Places For £899 + VAT! Learn more
IT Service Management (ITSM) is a process and quality based practice that aligns the delivery of IT services with an organisation's corporate goals.
ITSM involves a change of emphasis from managing IT components, to focusing on the delivery of end-to-end services using best practice and the most effective processes and service models for your organisation. The benefits that investing in ITSM for modern organisations are significant and include:
• The ability to track revenue growth against investment and utilisation.
• Optimising the use of available funds and avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
• Being able to identify and evaluate the consequences of risks taken or avoided.
• Effective communication, working closely with customers and gauging customer satisfaction and awareness.
If your organisation is to invest time and resources into establishing or improving key ITSM processes and supporting capabilities, our experience of a significant number of client service improvement projects will ensure that from planning your ITSM strategy through to making it happen, your investment will deliver the results and payback that you desire.
We can advise which processes and service models will best enable your delivery of IT services to meet modern business demands, the actions that your organisation needs to take to reach its desired level of ITSM excellence, and work with you to ensure that you reach the level that you require.
To find out more about the approaches that we offer, including:
• IT Quality management and bench-marking
• Baseline assessment and gap analysis
• ITIL® process design and introduction
• Process improvement