ITIL® 4 Foundation Is The First Step In Your ITIL® 4 Certification Journey. Become Certified Before The New Year. Learn more
We use our professional SIAM insight to empower your leadership and bringing out the best in your people and partners. Define roles, build collaboration and above all, get your suppliers both internal and external to work better, together.
Our specialism is very much within the Discovery and Strategy stage of the SIAM roadmap.
Over a number of years, we have developed a customer engagement methodology to develop a clear visualisation of the customer’s service and sourcing environment.
• Identify service domains/service groups
• Capture the services provided by the customer’s retained organisation, their third party supplies and were in place the role of the service integrator
• Capture information on the services provided, costs, quality of service, SLAs / KPIs, length of contract remaining and more
• Identify processes in play, touch-points between suppliers and assess their maturity levels
• Identify tactical improvements and cost reduction opportunities
In summary, we provide the baseline assessment of the current state and consult with the customer on the development of their SIAM / Digital service transformation.
We use insight to enable our customers to assess their current capabilities, maturity and appetite to address any shortfalls.
Following the initial engagement, we enable the customer to:
• Define the most suitable SIAM structure
• Define the governance model
• Develop/refine the outline business case and critical success factors
• Develop the SIAM strategy and SIAM drivers
• If not already in place, define the roles and responsibilities of the Service Integrator
• Assist the customer to select the service integrator
• Deliver training
Once the SIAM strategy and business case have been approved and the decision to proceed to the Plan and Build stage has been given, our services can be extended into:
• Design the target service model
• Design the process models and process touchpoints
• Detailed roles and responsibilities
• Develop collaboration agreements
• Develop the onboarding / offboarding process for suppliers
• Design the framework for end to end performance management
• Define the tooling strategy
Our consultants are industry recognised professionals who have contributed to the SIAM Body of Knowledge.