Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Do you want to influence your organisation to adopt an Agile methodology?
Our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course will explain how to build the foundations for successful Agile projects and manage Agile projects from start to finish.
You can earn your Agile Project Management Foundation certification by either attending a Agile Project Management Foundation training course or by taking our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course.
Our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course includes the following topics:
• What is Agile?
• Choosing an appropriate agile approach
• DSDM philosophy, principles, and project variables
• DSDM roles and responsibilities on agile projects
• DSDM agile project management processes
• DSDM products
• Practices: prioritization, time-boxing, facilitated workshops, modelling, iterative development
• Estimating, planning and control on agile projects
• AgilePM Foundation exam preparation.
Our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course will address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be more Agile.
Our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course is suitable for any of the following:
• Anyone working on agile projects
• Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn to manage agile projects
• Non-project professionals wanting to gain an overview of agile project management
• Anyone intending to progress towards the higher Agile PM Practitioner qualification.
Our Agile Project Management Foundation Online (365 Days) training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• Agile Project Management Foundation Sample Exam
• PeopleCert Agile Project Management Foundation Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
There are no mandatory entry requirements for the Agile Project Management Foundation online examination.
We would recommend that you purchase the Agile Project Management Handbook Version 2.0 from APMG-Business Books.
Agile Project Management Foundation Online Exam
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, Multiple Choice Questions
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 65% (26/40 Questions)
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate
Your next steps should be the Agile Project Management Practitioner Online (365 Days).
If you would like any advice on what Agile training course to take next, then our helpful training course advisors are available to help answer your questions.
The Agile Project Management Foundation training course will give you an excellent grounding in Agile Best Practice and associated techniques.