ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Do you want to get started on your career in IT Service Management (ITSM)? Or would you like to earn some industry-recognised qualifications from home?
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is the starting point if you are looking to become ITIL® certified and hold the new ITIL® 4 qualifications.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will introduce you to Service Management key concepts, ITIL® principles, the ITIL® Service Value System (SVS), ITIL® Best Practices and their role within a service provider organisation.
Purple Griffon has created a series of free one-hour overviews for each ITIL® 4 training course, which explains what the training course covers and provides insight into the format and content.
If you are already certified in ITIL® V3 but haven't transitioned yet, our videos may give you extra motivation to update to the new certification level.
• ITIL® 4 Foundation Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Webinar
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course contains easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL® terminology, concepts, practices and values.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation on the journey into the new digital transformation by helping you align your human, digital and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
ITIL® is used by millions of professionals globally. Businesses are built on the ITIL® framework. Every year, organisations all over the world invest heavily in adopting and adapting ITIL® into their business practices and up-skilling their staff with ITIL® qualifications.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is introductory level and is suitable for anyone who is new to ITIL® or those who have some ITIL® experience and looking to get certified to demonstrate their knowledge. The ITIL® 4 Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for anyone who is wanting to progress to a higher level of ITIL® 4 online training courses.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course includes:
• ITIL® 4 Quizzes
• ITIL® 4 Exercises
• ITIL® 4 Study Guides
• The Official ITIL® 4 Foundation Syllabus
• ITIL® 4 Foundation Sample Exam
• ITIL® 4 Foundation Proctored Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
What are the organisational benefits of the ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course?
• Reduced costs achieved through fewer incidents caused by failed change (less rework)
• Improved productivity through more efficient and effective processes
• Increased customer retention via improved customer satisfaction
• Competitive advantages through improved speed to market of IT goods and services
• Better adherence and compliance to contractual obligations in turn reducing legal risk and the associated costs
What are the personal benefits of the ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course?
• Enhanced career prospects with your organisation Improved job opportunities within the ITSM industry
• Increased job satisfaction
• A better understanding of your role and the role of others, reducing conflict which may lead to stressful situations
• The ability to measure your personal performance and worth based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful ITIL® 4 Foundation online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
There are no mandatory entry requirements for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam, however, the ITIL® 4 qualification is a prerequisite for higher-level ITIL® 4 training courses.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL® Framework.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Online Exam
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, Multiple Choice Questions
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 65% (26/40 Questions)
If you would like to practice for your ITIL® 4 Foundation online exam, then you can test your knowledge with the ITIL® 4 Foundation Mini Quiz.
There are no formal Professional Qualification Credits attached to our ITIL® 4 Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support - CDS Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT - HVIT Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve - DPI Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value - DSV Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Online (180 Days)
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is an excellent introduction to IT Service Management Best Practice and help you to improve your success at work or continue your development through the ITIL® 4 training framework, all the way to ITIL® Master.