ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
OBASHI® is a breakthrough in Information Technology thinking that will enable you to clearly see how your business actually works facilitating better decisions as a result.
The OBASHI® methodology is sequential and consists of 6 layers:
• Business Process
Lesson 1: Introducing OBASHI®
Lesson 2: OBASHI® & Business Strategy, Digital Flow & Digital Dynamics
Lesson 3: Core Principles
Lesson 4: Business & IT Diagrams & Dataflow Analysis View
Lesson 5: Elements & Layers
Lesson 6: Relationship Rules
Lesson 7: Relationship Types Part 1
Lesson 8: Relationship Types Part 2
Lesson 9: Techniques & Standards
Lesson 10: Physical VS. Logical
Lesson 11: Modelling Using OBASHI®
Lesson 12: The OBASHI® Exam
OBASHI® allows you to create a visual map that shows:
• How your business works
• The assets that make it work
• The inter-dependencies between those assets
• A clear pathway for refining company processes and procedures
Our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course contains 12 easy to absorb lessons covering OBASHI® terminology, structure, concepts and value.
With OBASHI® you can design, monitor and optimise your business better; in a way which is easy to understand and, more importantly, easy to communicate across the rest of the business.
With OBASHI®, ITSM professionals, can now, accurately demonstrate the value of IT to the business and can take a more pro-active role in improving business performance.
Not only do project management professionals now have a tool that underpins every stage of the Project Lifecycle, in a real business context, OBASHI® makes it easier to demonstrate the financial risk of potential upstream and downstream impact to all relevant stakeholders.
When managing programme and portfolio challenges, OBASHI® software is a cost effective way to create a dynamic blueprint to communicate and value the strategic benefit of ICT enabled business change to C-level decision-makers.
Data Quality and Management
The insights gained by better identifying and managing how data flows through business assets, increases your ability to focus on those dataflows that most positively improve process, performance and profitability, whilst removing those that don’t.
OBASHI® can help put the complexity of technology in context, in a way that senior business decision-makers will understand. The board don’t need to know the detail but OBASHI® offers a standard way to communicate why they need it.
The operational implications are clear: OBASHI® software will effectively enhance your ability to maintain output levels when managing change, as well as increase productivity from existing assets.
OBASHI® software will become the “de-facto” way to apply the OBASHI® methodology. It is a practical working tool that will help best management practitioners, everywhere, overcome the day-to-day challenges of executing ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and P3O®, in the real business world.
OBASHI® software is unique and can play a vital role at both pre-sales and solutions stage. It can help you cost effectively scope potential client challenges, ensuring you reach a shared understanding of the problem quicker; provide a start and end point for the scope of any project; and can also complement existing offerings to deliver a better integrated solution.
This increased clarity can help smooth the delivery of integrated solutions as it has been developed to directly address the key issues behind the under-performance of ICT enabled business change projects.
Improving business performance is central to driving profitable growth. The increased clarity and insight gained by using OBASHI® software, means that you’ll be better placed to deliver competitive advantage in an increasingly interconnected global marketplace.
Most organisations are characterised by consistent change and growing complexity which makes just “doing your job” increasingly challenging. OBASHI® software helps remove the ambiguity from day to day decision making, as it can help you identify the gaps and overlaps of how different business silos do or don’t interact.
Our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course Includes:
• Study Guides
• Sample Exam
Your access duration time starts as soon as you access the course, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
• Get a clear picture of how the business works and accurately understand the cost and value of IT to the business.
• Use a common language and universally understood methodology to overcome departmental silos and attain a better understanding of operational risk.
• Transform productivity by effectively managing budget cuts while maintaining output levels.
• Offer a transparent and holistic view of the current business state when developing business cases or dealing with mergers and acquisitions.
• Assess how best to reduce electricity consumption, meet sustainability targets and support ISO/IEC 20000 compliance.
• Provide a structure for capturing and showing the relationships and dependencies between business assets, IT assets and resources.
• Create a visual map of an organization in order to understand the current state of the business before implementing change.
• Map how data flows around a business to highlight how the business works and document logical and physical relationships.
• Connect silos that exist within a current operation without compromising the existing IT structure.
• Deliver benefits at every level of the organization and facilitate corporate strategic thinking.
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful OBASHI® Foundation online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
There are no entry-level requirements for our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
Our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course does not require any existing knowledge of OBASHI®.
OBASHI® Foundation Online Exam:
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, Multiple-Choice
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 60% (30/50 Questions)
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
OBASHI® Foundation Certificate
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
• ITIL® 4 Foundation (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support - CDS Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT - HVIT Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve - DPI Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value - DSV Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Online (180 Days)
When you have completed our OBASHI® Foundation Online (180 Days) training course and exam, you will be awarded the OBASHI® Foundation certificate.