Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Are you new to PRINCE2®? Do you work in or around an agile project environment?
Our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) training course is perfect for learning how to use PRINCE2® in an agile context
Our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) training course includes the following topics:
• Understanding projects and BAU
An Overview Of PRINCE2®
• PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes
• PRINCE2® management products
• How PRINCE2® may look in an agile context
Introduction To Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Waterfall, iterative and incremental delivery approaches
• Agile basics
• The PRINCE2® Agile view
• Agile behaviours, concepts, techniques
Blending PRINCE2® & Agile
• PRINCE2® Agile guidance points
Fixing & Flexing Project Performance Targets
• Tolerance guidance
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile targets
Agile Behaviours & The PRINCE2® Principles
• Applying PRINCE2® principles
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile behaviours
Agile & The PRINCE2® Themes
• Tailoring the 7 PRINCE2® themes
• Tracking progress using burn charts
Agile & The PRINCE2® Processes
• Relating agile processes to PRINCE2® processes
• Tailoring the 7 PRINCE2® processes
• Scrum overview
• Lean Startup
PRINCE2® Agile Focus Areas
• Rich communication
• Frequent releases.
Agile methods have become increasingly popular in recent years, with organisations across all industries realising the benefits and successes Agile can bring.
Combining PRINCE2® with Agile methods creates a more powerful approach, offering the flexibility of Agile, but still retaining the authority, strength and governance of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® Agile was developed due to popular demand. It was felt there was a need for something which addressed common project governance issues which affected Agile projects.
Who should study for the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation?
Our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) training course is suitable for any of the following:
• Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn to deliver projects in an agile context
• Anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they are a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
• Non-project professionals wanting to understand how to deliver projects in an agile context
• Anyone intending to progress towards the higher PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner qualification.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Sample Exam
• PeopleCert PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
The only entry-level requirements of the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) training course is to have some previous project management experience.
You will be given comprehensive pre-course reading that is required to be completed before taking our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation training course. The pre-reading will take approximately 7 hours.
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Certification Exam Overview
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Examination:
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Format: 50 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Closed-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 56% (28/50)
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Certificate
Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Online (365 Days) will teach you the practical application of PRINCE2® in an Agile context.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Online (365 Days) will have taught you how to deliver projects in an agile context.