Read Our New Blog Article "Top ITIL® 4 Foundation FAQS (And Answers To Them All)" Where We Answer All Of Your Burning Questions! Learn more
Do you want to learn how to blend PRINCE2® and agile together?
If you are new to the PRINCE2® agile method, then we would recommend our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course includes the following topics:
• Understanding projects and BAU
• Overview of PRINCE2®
An Overview Of PRINCE2® Agile
• The PRINCE2® Agile view
• Composition of PRINCE2® Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Agile basics
• Agile behaviours, concepts, techniques
• Waterfall, iterative and incremental delivery approaches
• PRINCE2® Agile guidance points
• How PRINCE2® may look in an agile context
Blending PRINCE2® & Agile
• Fixing and flexing project performance targets
• Tolerance guidance
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile targets
Agile Behaviours & The PRINCE2® Principles
• Applying PRINCE2® principles
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile behaviours
Agile & The PRINCE2® Themes
• Business case - defining value, minimum viable product (MVP)
• Organisation - delivery teams, servant leadership, working agreements
• Quality - user stories, requirements prioritisation using MoSCoW, definition of ‘done’, how to test
• Change - feedback loops
• Risk - Agilometer
• Plans - estimating
• Progress - burn charts, information radiators
Agile & The PRINCE2® Processes
• Relating agile processes to PRINCE2® processes
• Starting up a project and initiating a project – Cynefin, Lean Startup
• Managing product delivery - work packages, Scrum, Kanban
• Controlling a stage – timeboxes, releases, sprints, frequent releases
• Managing a stage boundary – retrospectives
• Directing a project – sponsor, product owner, pulling information
• Closing a project – user acceptance, workshops
PRINCE2® Agile Focus Areas
• Rich communication
• Frequent releases
Transitioning To Agile
• Health check
• Advice for project managers using agile.
Agile methods have become increasingly popular in recent years, with organisations across all industries realising the benefits and successes Agile can bring.
Combining PRINCE2® with Agile methods creates a more powerful approach, offering the flexibility of Agile, but still retaining the authority, strength and governance of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® Agile was developed due to popular demand. It was felt there was a need for something which addressed common project governance issues which affected Agile projects.
Who should study for the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner?
Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course is suitable for any of the following:
• Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn to blend the structure, governance, and controls of PRINCE2® with agile methods, techniques, and approaches
• Anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they are a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
• Non-project professionals wanting to understand how to deliver projects in an agile context
• Anyone already holding one of the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner pre-requisites
Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Sample Exam
• PeopleCert PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
Before sitting the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner exam, you must prove that you hold one of the following qualifications:
• PRINCE2® Foundation (5th or 6th edition)
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
• PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
• PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• IPMA®, IPMB®, IPMC® or IPMD®
The marks IPMA®, IPMB®, IPMC® and IPMD® are registered trademarks of IPMA in Switzerland and other countries. “PMI”, “PMP” and “CAPM” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
There is no dedicated pre-course reading. Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner training course will not be recapping PRINCE2®, rather focusing on the agile concepts, therefore you may benefit from refreshing your PRINCE2® knowledge.
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Certification Exam Overview
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Examination:
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Format: 50 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Open-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 60% (30/50)
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Certificate
Our two-day Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) training course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management, the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course will have taught you agile behaviours, concepts, techniques.