ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Retires June 2022 | 30% OFF RRP On All Virtual Classroom Dates Learn more
Service Integration And Management (SIAM™) is a methodology used to manage multiple service providers and to integrate them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organisation.
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course will test your knowledge and skills of the activities in the four stages of the SIAM™ roadmap. You will learn how to analyse, plan, build and inspect a multi-service provider environment.
You will learn about the following topics on our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course:
• Module 1: Course Introduction
• Module 2: SIAM™ Foundation Summary & Roadmap
• Module 3: Discovery & Strategy
• Module 4: Plan & Build
• Module 5: Implement
• Module 6: Run & Improve
• Module 7: Summary & Exam Preparation
By the end of our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course, you will be able to:
• Establish a governance framework based on SIAM™ practices
• Perform an organisation assessment to better determine and establish a plan and promote improvements
• Determine the key elements to perform a SIAM™ implementation
• Design and build up a SIAM™ model for different environments and organisations
• Lead a SIAM™ implementation
• Select different approaches to implement SIAM™
• Use organisational change management in order to boost the SIAM™ implementation
• Improve the organisation's SIAM™ ecosystem at every stage
• Manage and continuously improve multiple processes based on SIAM™
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course is aimed at those already working in a SIAM™ ecosystem and understand the basic concepts. If you are relatively new to SIAM™ it is strongly suggested that you should attend our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) first.
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course is ideal for professionals who want to improve and extend their Service Integration and Management knowledge. This makes it very interesting for Service Managers and Practitioners, Service Provider Portfolio Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers and many others.
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course includes the following materials:
• Study Guides
• Sample Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
Organisational benefits of adopting SIAM™ include:
• Effective Framework For Managing Supplier Performance And Improving Consistency In Service Levels.
• Single Point Of Accountability For End-To-End Service Delivery To The Business.
• A Mechanism To Enhance Alignment Of IT Priorities With Business Objectives.
• Improved Governance And Control Of Supplier And Services And Costs.
• Better Service And Cost Predictability.
Individual benefits of adopting SIAM™ include:
• You Will Have The Capability To Manage IT Risks And Compliance Across The Eco-System.
• You Will Have The Ability To Seize Benefits In Technology Breakthroughs To Reduce IT Costs.
• You Will Have The Knowledge And Experience To Achieve SIAM™ Goals.
• You Will Have The Potential To Optimise Value From Suppliers.
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful SIAM™ Professional online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course is aimed at those already working in a SIAM™ ecosystem and have some understanding of the basic concepts. Completion of our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) although not mandatory, would be beneficial.
Simon Dorst, Michelle Major-Goldsmith and others
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Professional Body of Knowledge
Scopism Limited (Second Edition, December 2019)
Freely available on https://www.scopism.com/free-downloads/.
EXIN SIAM™ Professional – Case Study
Freely available on SIAM™ Professional Case Study
SIAM™ Professional Examination:
• 90 Minute ‘Closed Book’ Exam Based On Case Study
• 40 Multiple-Choice Questions
• The Pass Mark Is 26/40 (65%)
The examination will be based on the syllabus in this document. Examination questions will be drawn from all topics in the syllabus, and coverage of any given topic can be expected to be in proportion to the amount of time allocated to that topic in the syllabus.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course.
SIAM™ Professional Certificate
ITIL® underpins SIAM™. For over more than 20 years ITIL® has developed to become the de-facto standard worldwide for IT Service Management (ITSM).
Our three-day ITIL® 4 Foundation training course will enable you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management (ITSM) through a Service Value System (SVS).
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course will build consensus and clarity around key principles and practices of SIAM™ which is necessary since the application of SIAM™ is always varied across different organisations.