ISO/IEC 20000 Training Courses In London, UK
ISO/IEC 20000 Certifications Training Courses
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT Service Management. It defines best practice for the delivery of managed services to meet the needs of an organisation and its customers. Originally developed to reflect best practice guidance contained within the ITIL® framework, ISO/IEC 20000 equally supports other IT Service Management Frameworks including Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and COBIT. This course is sourced from one of our strategic training partners, The Grey Matters.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC20000 Training?
- An organisation seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled.
- An organisation that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain.
- A service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements.
- A service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services.
- A service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the Service Management System (SMS).
- An assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider's SMS to the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000.
ISO/IEC 20000 Certifications Course Dates
Virtual Classroom Virtual ClassroomVirtual Classroom