ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Our two-day Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course is based on the ITAM Review’s 12 Box ITAM Maturity Model. This model is an independent view of ITAM Best Practice; a balance of people, process and technology – and all of the core competencies we believe should be integral to a modern ITAM practice.
• Course Introduction & Agenda
• Delegate Introductions & Objectives
• Recap Of Day 1, Q&A
• Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) Exam
Our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course will teach you about all twelve elements of IT Asset Management (ITAM). You will learn how to independently assess your organisation’s maturity with the goal of increasing ITAM maturity and improving your practice.
Our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course will not only be sharing best practice and ITAM theory, but will also lean upon the real life experiences of our community so you’ll learn what to do, from people who have done it. You will also be able to discuss and connect with others on the programme forum and share ideas and implementation strategies.
• Senior IT Decision Makers
• IT Asset Managers
• Software Asset Managers
• Software Licensing Specialists
• IT Procurement Professionals
You will be provided with full training course materials for our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course.
• Expand your knowledge and drive internal ITAM improvement
• The ITAM Review certification is recognised across the globe to deliver knowledge through real-life scenarios
• Increase potential earnings and qualify for more jobs
• Demonstrate ROI through the processes you implement within your organisation
• Fully understand each process of ITAM
• Meet your organisation’s priorities by managing risk and IT spend
There are no formal entry requirements for our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course, but you should ideally have a general awareness of IT Asset Management and a basic understanding of the business environment.
There is no prereading for our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course.
Our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course is concluded with a one-hour multiple-choice examination with 40 questions.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course.
At the end of our Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) training course, you will complete the exam to receive certification against the programme to demonstrate your learning. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) certified.
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.