ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
The 4 day PRINCE2 Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will introduce you to PRINCE2 and provide you with a practical understanding of the method that you can use to manage a project and pass the PRINCE2 - 6th Edition Foundation and PRINCE2 - 6th Edition Practitioner exams.
Our PRINCE2® training courses are based on the 6th Edition of PRINCE2®:
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will cover the following subjects:
• Projects and business as usual
• The structure of PRINCE2®
• Key PRINCE2® concepts
• Continued business justification
• Defined roles and responsibilities
• Learn from experience
• Manage by exception
• Manage by stages
• Focus on products
• Tailor to the project environment
• Business case
• Starting up a project
• Directing a project
• Initiating a project
• Controlling a stage
• Managing product delivery
• Managing a stage boundary
• Closing a project
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Themes
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Processes
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Management Products
• How To Approach The PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
• PRINCE2® Practitioner Sample Exams
The PRINCE2 - 6th Edition Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will give you the relevant details and knowledge to gain the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and confirm that you understand the method well enough to work effectively with or as a member of the Project Management within a PRINCE2® environment.
Our PRINCE2 Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course uses accelerated learning techniques which will ensure the theory and techniques you learn are fully embedded and help you to feel confident going into the PRINCE2 - 6th Edition Practitioner exam.
Your PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam or can maintain your certificate through AXELOS Membership. To remain current through membership you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
• Join membership within three months of passing your exam and remain in membership for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
• Maintain the PRINCE2® digital badge which will be awarded as part of membership for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above criteria you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
Project Management has become a business-wide skill necessary for the successful completion and delivery of projects. Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course solidifies this concept with training that’s meant to help you understand the necessities of project management and how you can implement them into your business or career.
Purple Griffon deliver private on-site training courses accredited through PeopleCert. Our public scheduled training courses are sourced from our Strategic Training Partner, Knowledge Train.
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course is aimed at Project Managers, Project Management Consultants and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including:
• Project Board Members
• Senior Responsible Owners
• Project Sponsors
• Team Managers
• Product Delivery Managers
• Business Analysts
• Subject Matter Experts
• Project Assurance
• Business Change Analysts
• Change Board Members
• Project Support
• Project Office Support Staff
• Programme Office Personnel
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Official Core Guidance (eBook Format)
• Full-Colour Wall Chart
• Sample PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Exams
• PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Examination
• Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting which will save time and effort.
• Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the Project Management Lifecycle.
• Utilise an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
• Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
• Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
• Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised Project Management Method.
• Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
• Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
• Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
• Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
• Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
To take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
• PRINCE2® Foundation (2009 Certificate Or Later)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
• IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
• IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
• IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You will be given comprehensive pre-course reading that you will need to complete before attending our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course. There is approximately 7 hours of pre-reading.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Foundation Examination:
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Closed-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 33/60 Or 55%
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination:
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Format: Objective Testing, 68 Questions
• Open Book Exam: Official PRINCE2® Manual Only
• Pass Mark: 38/68 Or 55%
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course.
Our three-day PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner training course will help you to understand how you can PRINCE2® and Agile Best Practice and demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2® Agile in a scenario situation.
When you have completed our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course and passed the exams, you will be awarded the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner certificates.
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.