M_o_R® Training Courses - Purple Griffon
M_o_R® - Management of Risk Training Courses
Management of Risk (M_o_R®) is part of the AXELOS Global Best Practice portfolio.
In organisations and business situations, almost every decision involves some degree of risk. Our M_o_R® classroom courses are aimed at everyone who has ever made an important business decision, M_o_R® is a robust yet flexible Framework that allows accurate risk assessment.
What Are The Benefits Of M_o_R® Training?
- Management of Risk provides organisations with an approach to Risk Management that will:
- Increase competitive advantage and become more risk aware by managing potential problems and opportunities.
- Improve performance through waste and fraud reduction and more efficient use of resources.
- Better manage contingent and maintenance activities and increase the likelihood of achieving change initiatives.
- Bring together principles, an approach and a process with a set of interrelated steps and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms in order to develop a route map for risk management.
- Identify, assess and control risks to effectively manage them.
We currently offer the following M_o_R® training courses:
The Management of Risk® courses on this page are offered by The Knowledge Academy, an ATO of AXELOS Limited
M_o_R® - Management of Risk Course Dates
London 120 Old Broad StreetLondonEC2N 1AR120 Old Broad Street