Managing Benefits® Training Courses!
Managing Benefits® Training Courses
The purpose of the Managing Benefits® guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques. Managing Benefits provides:
- An overview of Benefits Management - what it is, the case for doing it, and some common misconceptions that can limit its effectiveness in practice.
- Descriptions of the seven principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are built, and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Guidance on how to apply Benefits Management at a portfolio level, as well as at an individual project or programme level.
- Details of the five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Advice on how to get started in implementing effective benefits management practices and sustain progress.
Benefits are not simply just one aspect of Project and Programme Management (PPM) - rather, they are the rationale for the investment of taxpayers’ and shareholders’ funds in change initiatives.
Managing Benefits has been carefully designed to complement existing best practice in portfolio, programme and project management. It consolidates existing guidance on benefits management into one place, while expanding on the specific practices and techniques aimed at optimising benefits realisation.
Managing Benefits® Course Dates
London 36 & 44 Tabernacle StreetLondon EC2A 4DTTabernacle Street