Our Big Data Basics Online Workshop will cover the following topics:
Module 1: What Is Big Data?
- What Is Big Data?
- Big Data, BA Or BI?
- Why Are Big Data Systems Different?
- What Are Big Data Characteristics?
- What Is Volume?
- What Is Velocity?
- What Is Variety?
- What Are The Other V's?
Module 2: Where Is Big Data Used?
- What Is The Importance Of Big Data?
- What Problems Can Big Data Solve?
- Where Is Big Data Being Used?
- What Are The Types Of Data?
- What Are The Challenges Of Big Data?
- What Tools Manage Big Data?
- What Are The Applications Of Big Data?
- What Are The Job Roles In Big Data?
Module 3: What Is The Big Data Lifecycle?
- What Is The Big Data Lifecycle?
- What Is Clustered Computing?
- How Do You Add Data Into The System?
- How Do You Persist The Data In Storage?
- How Do You Compute And Analyse Data?
- How Do You Visualise The Results?
- What Is The Future Of Big Data?
- Big Data Conclusion - What Now?
Module 4: What Have You Learned?
- 30 Big Data Basics Multiple-Choice Question Assessment
If you have time at the end of the workshop, we would really appreciate it if you could give us any suggestions on how we can improve the workshop in our survey.