The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) Deadline Has Now Been Extended Until 30 September 2022. Last Chance To Transition From ITIL® V3 To ITIL® 4! Learn more
BCS Membership Offer: If you do not hold a BCS certification and successfully pass the examination for this training course - you will be given one year's complementary BCS Membership. This offer is only valid for your first BCS qualification.
Our three-day BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course is designed to mirror the actual business change process, covering every stage from the initial investigation of the organisation to the implementation of proposed changes.
Our BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course will cover the following topics:
IT-Enabled Business Change Overview
• The role of IT in business change
• Four-view model of a business
• Lifecycle for business change
• Role of programme management
• Stakeholders and roles in business change
• Levels of business transformation
• Techniques for enabling business change
• Understanding the organisation and the business environment
• Strategic analysis techniques
• SWOT analysis
• Key areas for business/IT alignment
• Business architecture frameworks
• IT governance
Business Improvement Definition
• Principles of systemic thinking
• Gap analysis
• Content of a business case
• Options and feasibility
• Benefits classification
• Risk and impact analysis
• Investment appraisal
Business Change Design
• Business process improvement
• Work practice and organisational modelling
• Business information modelling and management
Business Change Implementation
• Planning the change implementation
• Acquiring IT solutions – procurement and development approaches
• Roles in business change implementation
• Organisational and international cultures
• Communications planning
• Approach to benefits management and realisation
• Features and benefits
• CSFs, KPIs and the balanced scorecard
Our BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course will deepen your understanding of the business change lifecycle and teach you essential business change techniques.
Our BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course is suitable for Business Analysts, Business Managers and members of their team, Business Change Managers and Project Managers.
For all virtual classroom training courses, a printed copy of the latest edition of the comprehensive course manual will be sent to your home address in good time for the start of your BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course. In addition, a link will be emailed to you to enable you to access an electronic copy of the same comprehensive manual for convenient future reference.
There are no entry-level requirements for our BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course.
It is recommended that you purchase IT-Enabled Business Change: Successful Management by Sharm Manwani.
You will receive all of the training you need to prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change examination. If you pass the examination, you will be awarded the BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change. You will also be one step closer to the BCS Diploma In Business Analysis.
BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change Examination
• Type: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Supervised: Yes
• Open Book: No
• Pass Mark: 26/40 (65%)
• Delivery: Digital
Our BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Change training course will have developed your skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation.