ITIL® 4 Foundation Is The First Step In Your ITIL® 4 Certification Journey. Become Certified Before The New Year. Learn more
Our three-day Systems Operations On AWS training course is designed to teach those Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) roles how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform.
• System Operations on AWS Overview
• Networking in the Cloud
• Computing in the Cloud
• Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
• Monitoring in the Cloud
• Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
• Configuration Management in the Cloud
• Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
• Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
Our Systems Operations On AWS training course teaches you how to:
• Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
• Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
• Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
• Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
• Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
• Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
• Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
• Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
• Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
• Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Our Systems Operations On AWS training course includes instructor presentation, hands-on labs, demonstrations, and group knowledge checks.
• System Administrators and operators who are operating in the AWS Cloud
• IT workers who want to increase their systems operations knowledge
• Full Systems Operations On AWS Materials
• Highly Skilled & Knowledgeable Tutors
• Leverage AWS managed service to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
• Make an AWS based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
• Use the well-architected framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
• Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
• Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable and highly available
We recommend that attendees of the Systems Operations On AWS training course have the following prerequisites:
• Attended the AWS Essentials course
• Background in either software development or systems administration
• Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
• Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
There is no prereading associated with our Systems Operations On AWS training course.
There are no formal examinations included in the cost of our Systems Operations On AWS training course, however, exam vouchers can be ordered separately for your certification requirement.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our Systems Operations On AWS training course.
Our three-day Architecting On AWS training course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. It also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
Our Systems Operations On AWS training course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.