ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Our three-day Architecting On AWS training course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. It also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
• Core AWS Knowledge
• Designing Your Environment
• Making Your Environment Highly Available
• Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
• Event-Driven Scaling
• Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
• Designing Storage at Scale
• Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
• The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
• Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
• Troubleshooting Your Environment
• Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
In this Architecting On AWS training course you will understand the following:
• The Well-Architected Framework
• Networking with AWS
• Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
• Event-driven scaling
• Serverless designs
• How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
Our Architecting On AWS training course will show you how to optimise the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, you will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS and build a variety of infrastructures in guided activities.
Our Architecting On AWS training course is intended for Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers, and anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures.
• Full Architecting On AWS Materials
• Highly Skilled & Knowledgeable Tutors
• Leverage AWS managed service to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
• Make an AWS based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
• Use the well-architected framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
• Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
• Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable and highly available
We recommend that attendees of the Architecting On AWS training course have the following prerequisites:
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
• Working knowledge of distributed systems
• Familiarity with general networking concepts
• Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
There is no prereading associated with our Architecting On AWS training course.
There are no formal examinations included in the cost of our Architecting On AWS training course, however exam vouchers can be ordered separately for your certification requirement.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits attached to our Architecting On AWS training course.
Our Advanced Architecting On AWS training course will help you to advance your knowledge in AWS and should be the next step in your professional development.
Our Architecting On AWS training course will help you to understand and enable you to successfully develop using AWS.