PRINCE2® Foundation Examination:
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Closed-Book Exam: Yes
- Pass Mark: 33/60 Or 55%
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for Windows Devices and MacOS Devices for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
- Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
- Be an original, not a photocopy.
- Include a recognisable photo of you.
- Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
- Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
- Contain your Birthdate/Year.
- Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
From 01 January 2023: All PeopleCert certifications will need to be renewed after three years. You can do this by retaking the examination before the renewal date, collecting professional development points via MyAXELOS or taking further certifications before the renewal date. If you make the decision to not renew your certification, you will not be removed from the Successful Candidate Register (SCR). You will remain on the Successful Candidate Register (SCR), however it will be flagged that your certification is not up to date.