Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Our two-day Change Management Practitioner training course will provide you with the opportunity to build on the knowledge gained from our three-day Change Management Foundation training programme and help you to understand the practical aspects of Change Management.
Project Management: Change Initiatives, Projects & Programmes
Change agents will need to decide on the delivery mechanisms for change. You will need to consider:
• What Governance structures to put in place
• How different Project Management methodologies might impact the management of change
Change agents will frequently be helping others to 'find answers' to difficult business problems. You will need to consider:
• Approaches to running larger workshops (The use of a World cafe or Open Space Technology)
After all the hard work how can we ensure that the change 'sticks'? You will need to consider:
• What design factors help ensure that the change is permanently embedded within the organisation
Our Change Management Practitioner training course will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges of Change Management, why change happens, how it happens and what needs to be done in order to overcome resistance to change.
Our Change Management Practitioner training course is aimed at those who are interested in all aspects of Change Management who want to qualify as a Change Management Practitioner.
Our Change Management Practitioner training course includes:
• Full Materials
• Principles Of Change Management Practitioner Examination
• Highly Skilled & Knowledgeable Tutors
Please Note: You must have successfully completed the Change Management Foundation examination and still be familiar with its content.
Our Change Management Practitioner training course will not review Change Management Foundation level material but knowledge of it will be assumed for the Change Management Practitioner examination.
Please Note: Additional evening work will be required in the form of consolidation reading and sample examination question review.
You will be expected to bring a copy of the core textbook "The Effective Change Manager's" Handbook.
The evening work is an integral part of the course and you should expect to spend approximately 2 1/2 hours on these activities each evening.
Principles Of Change Management Practitioner Examination:
• The examination is accredited by APMG
• The examination duration is 120 minutes
• The examination is a partial open book ("The Effective Change Manager's" Handbook may be used)
• Examines 4 main syllabus areas including Change Management Foundation material
• Complex multiple-choice questions, objective text
• There are 80 marks available and the pass mark is 40/80
You will be provided with sample examination papers so you can test your understanding of the training course and prepare for the Principles Of Change Management Practitioner examination.
Perhaps consider taking another one of our classroom-based training courses such as:
When you have completed our Change Management Practitioner training course and passed the exam, you will be awarded the Change Management Practitioner certificate.
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.