ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Service Integration And Management (SIAM™) is a methodology used to manage multiple service providers and to integrate them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organisation.
Our three-day SIAM™ Professional training course will test your knowledge and skills of the activities in the four stages of the SIAM™ roadmap. You will learn how to analyse, plan, build and inspect a multi-service provider environment.
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) also has a synonym: multi-sourcing integration (MSI). Within the scope of this certification, only the term Service Integration and Management is used.
Our SIAM™ Professional training course will test your knowledge of the application of SIAM™ to situations and your ability to further analyse the SIAM™ concepts. It also includes an in-depth look into the four stages of the SIAM™ roadmap:
• The Discovery & Strategy Stage
• The Plan & Build Stage
• The Implement Stage
• The Run & Improve Stage
• SIAM™ Practices Across The Stages
By the end of our SIAM™ Professional training course, you will be able to:
• Establish a governance framework based on SIAM™ practices
• Perform an organisation assessment to better determine and establish a plan and promote improvements
• Determine the key elements to perform a SIAM™ implementation
• Design and build up a SIAM™ model for different environments and organisations
• Lead a SIAM™ implementation
• Select different approaches to implement SIAM™
• Use organisational change management in order to boost the SIAM™ implementation
• Improve the organisation's SIAM™ ecosystem at every stage
• Manage and continuously improve multiple processes based on SIAM™
Our SIAM™ Professional training course is aimed at those already working in a SIAM™ ecosystem and understand the basic concepts. If you are relatively new to SIAM™ it is strongly suggested that you should attend the SIAM™ Foundation first.
Our SIAM™ Professional training course is ideal for professionals who want to improve and extend their Service Integration and Management knowledge. This makes it very interesting for Service Managers and Practitioners, Service Provider Portfolio Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers and many others.
You will be provided with full materials for our SIAM™ Professional training course:
• Course Slide-Set
• Case Study
• Case Study Analysis
• Practical Assignments
• Preparation Guide
• Mock Exam Questions
• SIAM™ Professional Examination
Organisational benefits of adopting SIAM™ include:
• Effective Framework For Managing Supplier Performance And Improving Consistency In Service Levels.
• Single Point Of Accountability For End-To-End Service Delivery To The Business.
• A Mechanism To Enhance Alignment Of IT Priorities With Business Objectives.
• Improved Governance And Control Of Supplier And Services And Costs.
• Better Service And Cost Predictability.
Individual benefits of adopting SIAM™ include:
• You Will Have The Capability To Manage IT Risks And Compliance Across The Eco-System.
• You Will Have The Ability To Seize Benefits In Technology Breakthroughs To Reduce IT Costs.
• You Will Have The Knowledge And Experience To Achieve SIAM™ Goals.
• You Will Have The Potential To Optimise Value From Suppliers.
Thorough knowledge of SIAM™ is required. Previous completion of the SIAM™ Foundation exam is strongly recommended although not compulsory.
Part of the Accredited SIAM™ Professional training is conducting practical assignments in which you must participate. The practical assignments are based on applying SIAM™ Best Practice guidance to the SIAM™ Professional case study.
A good level of knowledge of IT Service Management is also recommended.
Simon Dorst, Michelle Major-Goldsmith and others
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Professional Body of Knowledge
Scopism Limited (Second Edition, December 2019)
Freely available on https://www.scopism.com/free-downloads/.
EXIN SIAM™ Professional – Case Study
Freely available on SIAM™ Professional Case Study
EXIN SIAM™ Professional Examination:
• 90 Minute ‘Closed Book’ Exam Based On Case Study
• 40 Multiple-Choice Questions
• The Pass Mark Is 26/40 (65%)
The examination will be based on the syllabus in this document. Examination questions will be drawn from all topics in the syllabus, and coverage of any given topic can be expected to be in proportion to the amount of time allocated to that topic in the syllabus.
Accredited SIAM™ Professional training, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our SIAM™ Professional training course.
ITIL® underpins SIAM™. For over more than 20 years ITIL® has developed to become the de-facto standard worldwide for IT Service Management (ITSM).
Our three-day ITIL® 4 Foundation training course will enable you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management (ITSM) through a Service Value System (SVS).
Our SIAM™ Professional training course will build consensus and clarity around key principles and practices of SIAM™ which is necessary since the application of SIAM™ is always varied across different organisations.
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.