ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Retires June 2022 | 30% OFF RRP On All Virtual Classroom Dates Learn more
VeriSM™ is a Service Management approach that helps service providers to create a flexible operating model to meet desired business outcomes. It describes how an organisation can define its service management principles and then use organisational capabilities, emerging technologies and a combination of management practices to deliver value.
Our VeriSM™ Professional training course will teach you the required skills and knowledge needed to apply VeriSM™ in your organisation, including how to use the Management Mesh.
VeriSM™ Professional Course Objectives
• A Digital World
• Digital Leadership & Structure
• Transformation Techniques
• Governance & Strategy
• Applying VeriSM™
• Promoting VeriSM™
The VeriSM™ Professional certification will test your knowledge of, and skills in, applying VeriSM™ in an organisation. You will be able to understand the impact of digital transformation on the organisation and on people, consumers as well as staff. You will be able to translate strategic direction into a successful operating environment.
Our VeriSM™ Professional training course is relevant for professionals operating in organisations that have the ambition to digitalise or further digitalise the development and delivery of their products and/or services.
Our VeriSM™ Professional training course will be helpful for the following roles:
• Professionals operating in organisations that are working with digital products
• Professionals in an organization that is undergoing digital transformation
• Middle and senior managers from all business disciplines
• Professionals who are tasked with the execution of strategy
• Consultants and coaches, who will assist an enterprise with the implementation of VeriSM™
• Junior managers, who aspire to fulfil any of the above roles
Full training materials are provided for our VeriSM™ Professional training course, including:
• Bringing your staff and organisation up to date with the very latest in IT Service Management Best Practice
• Efficiency savings
• Better alignment with business needs
• A professional who is VeriSM™ certified will possess up-to-date knowledge and a powerful set of service management tools to excel in all customer service environments.
• VeriSM™ offers organisations the opportunity to serve customers in line with today’s high demands, whilst at the same time reducing risks and costs.
• It brings together the latest thinking to help us keep pace with that transformation.
The prerequisites are not known at this time, but it is likely that the entry-level requirement for the VeriSM™ Professional training course will be the VeriSM™ Foundation certificate.
VeriSM™: Unwrapped and Applied (Part A)
Claire Agutter, Suzanne D. Van Hove, Johann Botha
Van Haren Publishing: October 2018
Please Note: Although this book may be consulted during the exam, it is strongly recommended to be familiar with the content before taking the exam.
VeriSM™ Professional Exam:
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Number Of Questions: 40 Questions
Exam Pass Mark: 26/40 (65%)
Duration: 2 Hours
Open Book: No
There are no formal Professional Qualification Credits associated with the VeriSM™ Professional training course.
Our VeriSM™ Professional training course will prove your ability to create and use a Management Mesh that is based on the organisation’s current portfolio, principles, and governance needs. After creating or adapting the Management Mesh, a VeriSM™ Professional is able to manage the product or service through the Define, Produce, Provide and Respond stages.
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.