Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Agile methods have become increasingly popular in recent years, with organisations across all industries realising the benefits and successes Agile can bring.
Combining PRINCE2® with Agile methods creates a more powerful approach, offering the flexibility of Agile, but still retaining the authority, strength and governance of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® Agile was developed due to popular demand. It was felt there was a need for something which addressed common project governance issues which affected Agile projects.
Our four-day PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will teach you the practical application of PRINCE2® in an Agile context.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner will cover the following subjects:
• Understanding Projects & BAU
• Overview Of PRINCE2®
• The PRINCE2® Agile View
• Composition Of PRINCE2® Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Agile Basics
• Agile Behaviours, Concepts, Techniques
• Waterfall, Iterative And Incremental Delivery Approaches
• PRINCE2® Agile Guidance Points
• How PRINCE2® May Look In An Agile Context
Blending PRINCE2® & Agile
• Fixing And Flexing Project Performance Targets
• Tolerance Guidance
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile Targets
Agile Behaviours & The PRINCE2® Principles
• Applying PRINCE2® Principles
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile Behaviours
Agile & The PRINCE2® Themes
• Business Case - Defining Value, Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
• Organisation - Delivery Teams, Servant Leadership, Working Agreements
• Quality - User Stories, Requirements Prioritisation Using MoSCoW, Definition Of ‘Done’, How To Test
• Change - Feedback Loops
• Risk - Agilometer
• Plans - Estimating
• Progress - Burn Charts, Information Radiators
Agile & The PRINCE2® Processes
• Relating Agile Processes To PRINCE2® Processes
• Starting Up A Project And Initiating A Project – Cynefin, Lean Startup
• Managing Product Delivery - Work Packages, Scrum, Kanban
• Controlling A Stage – Timeboxes, Releases, Sprints, Frequent Releases
• Managing A Stage Boundary – Retrospectives
• Directing A Project – Sponsor, Product Owner, Pulling Information
• Closing A Project – User Acceptance, Workshops
PRINCE2® Agile Focus Areas
• Rich Communication
• Frequent Releases
Transitioning To agile
• Health Check
• Advice For Project Managers Using Agile
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will show you how to apply the PRINCE2® Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples. Specifically, you will learn how to blend the structure, governance and control of PRINCE2® with Agile methods, techniques and approaches.
The following subjects will be covered in our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation & Practitioner training course:
• PRINCE2® Principles
• PRINCE2® Themes
• PRINCE2® Processes
• Governance Requirements
• Agile Concepts And Techniques Including Scrum, KanBan, Lean Start-up And Cynefin
• PRINCE2® And Agile Ways Of Working
• Team Members, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Project Support Staff, Programme Managers
• Those With Project Governance Responsibilities.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Official Core Guidance (eBook Format)
• PRINCE2® Agile Sample Exams
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Examination
• PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Examination
You must hold any of the follow prerequisites for the PRINCE2® Practitioner part of the training course:
• PRINCE2® Foundation
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
Please Note: Evidence of your prerequisites must be reproduced on the day of the examination to the tutor, or you will NOT be permitted to sit the exam.
There is no dedicated pre-course reading for our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner.
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Exam
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Questions: 50 Multiple-Choice
• Pass Mark: 28/50
• Type: Closed Book
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Exam
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Questions: 50 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Pass Mark: 30/50
• Type: Open Book (The PRINCE2® Agile Handbook Only)
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
Our three-day ITIL® 4 Foundation training course is the starting point in your ITIL® 4 certification journey and is the prerequisite for the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader training courses.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation training course is for anyone who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery, and who is interested in helping their organisation embrace the new service management culture.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner will help you merge a proven PRINCE2® methodology with Agile techniques making you a more productive and knowledgeable Project Manager.