ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Agile methods have become increasingly popular in recent years, with organisations across all industries realising the benefits and successes Agile can bring.
Combining PRINCE2® with Agile methods creates a more powerful approach, offering the flexibility of Agile, but still retaining the authority, strength and governance of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® Agile was developed due to popular demand. It was felt there was a need for something which addressed common project governance issues which affected Agile projects.
Our four-day PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will teach you the practical application of PRINCE2® in an Agile context.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner will cover the following subjects:
• Understanding Projects & BAU
• Overview Of PRINCE2®
• The PRINCE2® Agile View
• Composition Of PRINCE2® Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Agile Basics
• Agile Behaviours, Concepts, Techniques
• Waterfall, Iterative And Incremental Delivery Approaches
• PRINCE2® Agile Guidance Points
• How PRINCE2® May Look In An Agile Context
Blending PRINCE2® & Agile
• Fixing And Flexing Project Performance Targets
• Tolerance Guidance
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile Targets
Agile Behaviours & The PRINCE2® Principles
• Applying PRINCE2® Principles
• The 5 PRINCE2® Agile Behaviours
Agile & The PRINCE2® Themes
• Business Case - Defining Value, Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
• Organisation - Delivery Teams, Servant Leadership, Working Agreements
• Quality - User Stories, Requirements Prioritisation Using MoSCoW, Definition Of ‘Done’, How To Test
• Change - Feedback Loops
• Risk - Agilometer
• Plans - Estimating
• Progress - Burn Charts, Information Radiators
Agile & The PRINCE2® Processes
• Relating Agile Processes To PRINCE2® Processes
• Starting Up A Project And Initiating A Project – Cynefin, Lean Startup
• Managing Product Delivery - Work Packages, Scrum, Kanban
• Controlling A Stage – Timeboxes, Releases, Sprints, Frequent Releases
• Managing A Stage Boundary – Retrospectives
• Directing A Project – Sponsor, Product Owner, Pulling Information
• Closing A Project – User Acceptance, Workshops
PRINCE2® Agile Focus Areas
• Rich Communication
• Frequent Releases
Transitioning To agile
• Health Check
• Advice For Project Managers Using Agile
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course will show you how to apply the PRINCE2® Agile method in practice through real-world project management examples. Specifically, you will learn how to blend the structure, governance and control of PRINCE2® with Agile methods, techniques and approaches.
The following subjects will be covered in our PRINCE2® Agile Foundation & Practitioner training course:
• PRINCE2® Principles
• PRINCE2® Themes
• PRINCE2® Processes
• Governance Requirements
• Agile Concepts And Techniques Including Scrum, KanBan, Lean Start-up And Cynefin
• PRINCE2® And Agile Ways Of Working
We use advanced educational technology for our virtual classrooms. As a student, all you need to attend an online event is a computer with audio capabilities and an internet connection. The Tutor will use virtual classroom software which incorporates interactive whiteboards, chat tools, presentations, quizzes, audio, video and break-out rooms for students. A virtual classroom is very much like a real classroom, except that you take the course from your location.
• Team Members, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Project Support Staff, Programme Managers
• Those With Project Governance Responsibilities.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• Highly Skilled & Knowledgeable Tutors
• PRINCE2® Agile Sample Exams
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Examination
• PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Examination
• Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
• Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management
• Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
• Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
• Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
• Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
• Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
• Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
• Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
• Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
You must hold any of the follow prerequisites for the PRINCE2® Practitioner part of the training course:
• PRINCE2® Foundation
• PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
Please Note: Evidence of your prerequisites must be reproduced on the day of the examination to the tutor, or you will NOT be permitted to sit the exam.
There is no dedicated pre-course reading for our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner.
PRINCE2® Agile Foundation Exam
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Questions: 50 Multiple-Choice
• Pass Mark: 28/50
• Type: Closed Book
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner Exam
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Questions: 50 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Pass Mark: 30/50
• Type: Open Book (The PRINCE2® Agile Handbook Only)
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner.
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
Our three-day ITIL® 4 Foundation training course is the starting point in your ITIL® 4 certification journey and is the prerequisite for the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader training courses.
Our ITIL® 4 Foundation training course is for anyone who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery, and who is interested in helping their organisation embrace the new service management culture.
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner will help you merge a proven PRINCE2® methodology with Agile techniques making you a more productive and knowledgeable Project Manager.