BRAND NEW: Our Two-Day Certified PM² Foundation Is Now Available. Book Your Places For £899 + VAT! Learn more
Founded in 2002, ISTQB® (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) is a not-for-profit association comprising 47 national boards (including the UKTB) covering 71 countries worldwide.
ISTQB has defined the Advanced certification as part of their ‘Certified Tester’ scheme that, with over 240,000 certifications, has become the de-facto worldwide standard for software testing qualifications.
The ‘Certified Tester’ scheme:
• Provides a set of professional qualifications widely-recognised by employers, customers and peers;
• Enables software suppliers to hire and train certified testers and thereby gain commercial advantage over their competitors by advertising their tester recruitment and development policies; and
• Enables comparison of testing skills across different countries, testers to move across country borders more easily, and multi-national/international projects to have a common understanding of testing issues.
Certified Model Based Testers who have passed the ISTQB® Model Based Tester exam should be able to accomplish the following business objectives:
• Collaborate in a model-based testing team using standard terminology and established MBT concepts, processes and techniques.
• Apply and integrate model-based testing in a test process.
• Effectively create and maintain MBT models using established techniques and best practices of model-based testing.
• Select, create and maintain test artefacts from MBT models considering risk and value of the features tested.
• Support the organization to improve its quality assurance process to be more constructive and efficient.
The ISTQB® Model Based Tester training course is suitable for those who are or expect to be, working on projects that require the development and testing of data models. It is aimed at those who seek a practical application of the core software testing material covered at ISTQB® Foundation level on all projects that work with data models. The ISTQB® Model Based Tester course is for Test Analysts, Test Team Leader, Data Modelers and all people who will be developing data models for testing and use in subsequent test automation.
• Full Materials
• Highly Skilled & Knowledgeable Tutors
• ISTQB® Model Based Tester Examination
The recommended entry criteria for candidates taking the ISTQB® Model Based Tester course are as follows:
• Have 18 months of experience in software testing.
• Hold the ISTQB® Foundation in Software Testing certificate.
There is no formal prereading for this ISTQB® Model Based Tester training course.
ISTQB® Model Based Tester Exam:
To qualify as an internationally-recognised Certified Foundation Model Based Extension Level Tester and be issued with an ISTQB® Model Based Tester Foundation Extension Level Certificate, delegates must successfully pass the exam administered by the relevant National Board or Examination Provider.
• The examination consists of a one-hour exam with 40 multiple-choice questions.
• It will be a ‘closed book’ examination i.e. no notes or books will be allowed into the examination room.
• Duration of 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking examinations that are not in their native language). The pass mark is 65% (26 out of 40).
Certified Model Based Testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas once they have completed the ISTQB® Model Based Tester course and passed the exam:
• Objectives and motivations for model-based testing.
• Activities specific to MBT and essential MBT artefacts.
• Integrating MBT into the software development lifecycle.
• MBT modelling (good practices, languages, types of MBT models).
• Test selection criteria used in model-based testing.
• MBT test implementation and execution.
• Evaluating and deploying an MBT Approach.
Our ISTQB® Model Based Tester training course is delivered over two days.
All of our trainers have achieved exceptionally high delegate pass rates for accredited examinations for all our courses. We also offer complimentary pre and post-course support for any questions you may have.
We try and be as flexible as we can and accommodate your needs. We can swap delegates at any time with no charge. We can also create bespoke content should this be required.
We specialise in IT Service and Project Management. All of our Trainers and Consultants have considerable years of hands-on experience in IT Service / Project Management, working across a wide number of industry sectors.
Our training, sales and admin staff are all professional, helpful, friendly and approachable. We believe in providing excellent customer service. You will always have a dedicated friendly Account Manager