ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Training Courses Reduced To £1250 + VAT (£745 Saving). Learn more
Our two-day IT Service Reporting Workshop will cover all aspects of IT Service Reporting from how to get started to more advanced techniques to address ever-growing challenges of growing service complexity, breadth of integration and customer demand.
• Reporting against services/service levels
• Creating meaningful and useful service reports
• Service reporting as a driver for continual service improvement
• Reporting media/media types
• Leading practice in report structure and formats
• Hierarchical reporting
• Defining appropriate recipients and reporting frequency
IT Service Reporting is a key aspect of managing your IT Services. It is an opportunity to demonstrate that targets are being hit, or where services are not being hit what is being done to ensure that they will be hit in the future.
Our IT Service Reporting Workshop will be fairly free-flowing with lots of opportunities to discuss the merits and challenges of reporting.
Our IT Service Reporting Workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to improve their IT Service Reporting capabilities.
Our IT Service Reporting Workshop includes full materials and handouts.
Producing IT Service Reports are key to managing customer satisfaction by showing them that Service Targets are being met, or what is happening to ensure that they are met in the future
Being an expert in Service Reporting will certainly enhance your career prospects as a Service Level Manager or Business Relationship Manager.
There are no entry-level requirements for our IT Service Reporting Workshop.
There is no prereading to be undertaken for our IT Service Reporting Workshop.
There are no formal certifications or examinations included in our IT Service Reporting Workshop.
There are no Professional Qualification Credits associated with our IT Service Reporting Workshop.
Purple Griffon has created a series of free one-hour overviews for each ITIL® 4 training course, which explains what the training course covers and provides insight into the format and content.
If you are already certified in ITIL® V3 but haven't transitioned yet, our videos may give you extra motivation to update to the new certification level.
• ITIL® 4 Foundation Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT Webinar
• ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Webinar
Often IT Service Reporting is implemented as an afterthought to a Service Review meeting, and not seen as an opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and manage their expectations. Why not take full advantage of this opportunity to communicate with your customers?
There are currently no course dates that match your selected filter options. Please try another filter or contact one of our dedicated account managers on +44(0)1539 736 828 to discuss your requirements. Thanks.