ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Retires June 2022 | 30% OFF RRP On All Virtual Classroom Dates Learn more
Do you want to influence your organisation to adopt a SIAM™ approach? Or would you like to earn some industry-recognised qualifications from home?
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will give you a good understanding of what SIAM™ is, the SIAM™ roadmap, roles, practices, challenges and related processes.
You will also learn how Service Integration And Management deliver business value and is able to contribute to the implementation and use of SIAM™ in an organisation.
You will learn about the following topics on our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course:
Lesson 1: Introduction To SIAM™
Lesson 2: Purpose And Value
Lesson 3: The SIAM™ Eco-System
Lesson 4: SIAM™ Structures
Lesson 5: SIAM™ Roadmap Part 1
Lesson 6: SIAM™ Roadmap Part 2
Lesson 7: SIAM™ Roadmap Part 3
Lesson 8: SIAM™ Roadmap Part 4
Lesson 9: SIAM™ Roles And Responsibilities Part 1
Lesson 10: SIAM™ Roles And Responsibilities Part 2
Lesson 11: SIAM™ Roles And Responsibilities Part 3
Lesson 12: SIAM™ Practices Part 1
Lesson 13: SIAM™ Practices Part 2
Lesson 14: Processes Part 1
Lesson 15: Processes Part 2
Lesson 16: Challenges And Risks Part 1
Lesson 17: Challenges And Risks Part 2
Lesson 18: Challenges And Risks Part 3
Lesson 19: SIAM™ And Other Practices Part 1
Lesson 20: SIAM™ And Other Practices Part 2
Lesson 21: Exam Preparation
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will provide you with an introduction to Service Integration And Management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes which support SIAM™ models.
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will help you to decide on the particular SIAM™ model that is best for your organisation.
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will create clarity and consensus for anyone involved in IT Service Management (ITSM) who take care of internal and external service providers.
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is suitable for any of the following roles:
• Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs)
• Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
• Chief Technical Offers (CTOs)
• Service Managers
• Service Provider Portfolio Strategists/Leads
• Process Managers
• Project Managers
• Change Managers
• Service Level Managers
• Business Relationship Managers
• Program Managers
• Supplier Managers
• Service Architects
• Process Architects
• Business Change Practitioners
• Organisational Change Practitioners
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course includes the following materials:
• Study Guides
• Sample Exam
• SIAM™ Foundation Examination
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
The organisational benefits of our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course:
• Effective framework for managing supplier performance and improving consistency in service levels.
• Single point of accountability for end-to-end service delivery to the business.
• A mechanism to enhance the alignment of IT priorities with business objectives.
• Improved governance and control of suppliers and services and costs.
• Better service and cost predictability.
The individual benefits of our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course:
• You will have the capability to manage IT risks and compliance across the eco-system.
• You will have the ability to seize benefits in technology breakthroughs to reduce IT costs.
• You will have the knowledge and experience to achieve SIAM goals.
• You will have the potential to optimise value from suppliers.
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful SIAM™ Foundation online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM™, but knowledge of IT Service Management terminology is recommended, for example, ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
There is no official prereading or precourse work associated with our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
SIAM™ Foundation Online Exam
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, Multiple Choice Questions
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 65% (26/40 Questions)
If you would like to practice for your SIAM™ Foundation online exam, then you can test your SIAM knowledge with the SIAM™ Foundation Mini Quiz.
There are no formal Professional Qualification Credits attached to our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
SIAM™ Foundation Certificate
Our SIAM™ Professional Online (180 Days) training course will test your knowledge and skills of the activities in the four stages of the SIAM™ roadmap. You will learn how to analyse, plan, build and inspect a multi-service provider environment.
Our SIAM™ Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will build consensus and clarity around key principles and practices of SIAM, which is necessary since the application of SIAM™ is always varied across different organisations.