ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Retires June 2022 | 30% OFF RRP On All Virtual Classroom Dates Learn more
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is the complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of DevOps and its practical application in an IT and non-IT environment.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of DevOps, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented.
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is ideal for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of DevOps concepts and their practical application in any environment.
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course syllabus is below:
Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
Lesson 4: DevOps And other Frameworks Part 1
Lesson 5: DevOps And other Frameworks Part 2
Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second And Third Way
Lesson 10: DevOps And IT Service Management Processes
Lesson 11: Automation Practices And Tool Categories
Lesson 12: Adopting A DevOps Culture
Lesson 13: Summary And Exam Preparation
Please Note: From 01/07/2019, our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is the BCS DevOps Foundation Certificate and not the DevOps Institute (DOI) Foundation Certificate, which is no longer available in the online format.
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides the basis for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of DevOps and enables you to move both the industry and business forward and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that DevOps applications present.
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course contains 13 lessons covering an Introduction to DevOps, DevOps Practices, culture and organisational considerations and DevOps and other Frameworks.
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is great for organisations:
• With very frequent releases (e.g. 10 or more deployments per day)
• Which have many multi-focus or multi-function applications
• Who have adopted a continuous deployment or continuous delivery strategy
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course includes:
• DevOps Videos
• DevOps Quizzes
• DevOps Exercises
• DevOps Study Guides
• The Official DevOps Foundation Syllabus
• DevOps Foundation Sample Exam
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
What are the organisational benefits of our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course?
• The increased use of agile and other development processes and methodologies.
• The demand for an increased rate of production releases from application and business unit stakeholders.
• Wide availability of virtualised and cloud infrastructure from internal and external providers.
• Increased usage of datacentre automation and configuration management tools.
What are the individual benefits of our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course?
Understanding DevOps and its benefits before you are forced to adopt it will allow you to consider its consequences and understand in your own time how it can be adopted and implemented. It will also greatly increase your career prospects and future employability.
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful DevOps Foundation online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
The entry-level requirement for the DevOps Foundation examination is completion of our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course does not require any previous knowledge of DevOps.
DevOps Foundation Online Exam
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, Multiple Choice Questions
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 65% (26/40 Questions)
If you would like to practice for your DevOps Foundation online exam, then you can test your knowledge with the DevOps Mini Quiz.
The examination must be taken within 3 months of course completion, however we strongly suggest you take the exam within two weeks of course completion to give yourself the best possible chance of success.
There are no formal Professional Qualification Credits attached to our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course
DevOps Foundation Certificate
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
• ITIL® 4 Foundation (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support - CDS Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT - HVIT Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve - DPI Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value - DSV Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Online (180 Days)
Our DevOps Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will give you an essential introduction to where DevOps originated its key concepts and how it can be used for organisational advantage.