Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Are you new to Project Management? Do you want to learn the language of PRINCE2®?
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course is for anyone who would like to learn how to apply PRINCE2® on projects.
If you do not already hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certification, then our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course is for you. It includes both training courses and examinations.
You can earn your PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner certifications by either attending a PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner training course or by taking our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course.
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course includes the following topics:
• Projects and business as usual
• The structure of PRINCE2®
• Key PRINCE2® concepts
• Continued business justification
• Defined roles and responsibilities
• Learn from experience
• Manage by exception
• Manage by stages
• Focus on products
• Tailor to the project environment
• Business case
• Starting up a project
• Directing a project
• Initiating a project
• Controlling a stage
• Managing product delivery
• Managing a stage boundary
• Closing a project
• Tailoring the PRINCE2® themes
• Tailoring the PRINCE2® processes
• Tailoring the PRINCE2® management products
• How to approach the exam
• 2 PRINCE2® Practitioner sample exams.
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
PRINCE2® is recognised as a world-class international product and is the de facto standard method for Project Management throughout the World.
Who should study for PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner?
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course is suitable for any of the following:
• Anyone working within a PRINCE2® project environment, whether they are a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team
• Aspiring or current project managers or project team members wanting to learn the language of PRINCE2®
• Non-project professionals wanting to gain an overview of PRINCE2® and its terminology
• Anyone intending to progress towards the higher PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course includes:
• Full-Colour Wall Chart
• PRINCE2® Official Core Guidance (eBook Format)
• PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Sample Exams
• PeopleCert PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Exams
The duration time will start as soon as you access your online learning portal, or after 28 days - whichever is sooner.
Read the PeopleCert Official Guidance for a step-by-step guide on how to take your online proctored examination.
The only entry-level requirements of the PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course is to have some previous project management experience.
You will be given comprehensive pre-course reading that is required to be completed before attending our PRINCE2® Foundation training course. The pre-reading will take approximately 7 hours.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Foundation Examination:
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Closed-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 33/60 Or 55%
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination:
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Format: 68 Objective-Style Questions
• Open-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 55% (38/68)
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certificate
Our PRINCE2® Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course will provide you with an understanding of the practical application of PRINCE2® in an agile context
Our PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner Online (365 Days) training course will increase your confidence of applying PRINCE2® on projects.