Download Our FREE Software Asset Management (SAM) Terminology PDF To Learn Software Asset Management (SAM) Terms & Definitions! Learn more
Our two-day PRINCE2® Foundation training course will teach you the principles, themes and terminology of PRINCE2®. You will learn how to communicate and participate effectively in a project using PRINCE2®.
Our PRINCE2® training courses are based on the 6th Edition of PRINCE2®:
Our PRINCE2® Foundation training course will cover the following subjects:
• Projects and business as usual
• The structure of PRINCE2®
• Key PRINCE2® concepts
• Continued business justification
• Defined roles and responsibilities
• Learn from experience
• Manage by exception
• Manage by stages
• Focus on products
• Tailor to the project environment
• Business case
• Starting up a project
• Directing a project
• Initiating a project
• Controlling a stage
• Managing product delivery
• Managing a stage boundary
• Closing a project
Our PRINCE2® Foundation training course will provide you with a basic understanding of the PRINCE2® Framework and the terminology of PRINCE2. You will be able to act as an informed member of a project team and gain an understanding of:
• PRINCE2® In Overview
• The 7 PRINCE2® Principles
• The Purpose Of The 7 PRINCE2® Themes
• The Purpose And Objectives Of The 7 PRINCE2® Processes
• The Purpose Of The 26 PRINCE2® Management Products
• How To Approach The PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
Our PRINCE2® Foundation training course has been created for current or aspiring project managers or professionals who manage projects. It is also relevant to other members of an organisation involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects including:
• Project Board Members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
• Team Managers (e.g., Product Delivery Managers)
• Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
• Project Support (e.g. Project & Program Office Personnel)
• Operational Line Managers/Staff
Our PRINCE2® Foundation training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Official Core Guidance (eBook Format)
• Full-Colour Wall Chart
• Sample PRINCE2® Foundation Exams
• PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
Some experience in a project management environment is beneficial before attending our PRINCE2® Foundation training course, but it is not essential.
You will be given comprehensive pre-course reading that is required to be completed before attending our PRINCE2® Foundation training course. The pre-reading will take approximately 7 hours.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Foundation Examination:
• Duration: 60 Minutes
• Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
• Closed-Book Exam: Yes
• Pass Mark: 33/60 Or 55%
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
Our two-day PRINCE2® Practitioner training course is for anyone managing projects, this could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day-to-day work.
When you have completed our PRINCE2® Foundation training course and passed the exam, you will be awarded the PRINCE2® Foundation.