Read Our New Blog Article "Top ITIL® 4 Foundation FAQS (And Answers To Them All)" Where We Answer All Of Your Burning Questions! Learn more
Our two-day PRINCE2® Practitioner training course is for anyone managing projects, this could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day-to-day work.
Please Note: A large majority of our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course will build on your knowledge of PRINCE2®, by showing you how to apply the method to the various styles of examination questions.
Our PRINCE2® training courses are based on the 6th Edition of PRINCE2®:
Our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course will cover the following subjects:
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Themes
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Processes
• Tailoring The PRINCE2® Management Products
• How To Approach The PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
• PRINCE2® Practitioner Sample Exams
The PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate is only one part of becoming a successful and effective Project Manager. It is important to ensure that this is supplemented with real-life experience working on projects and investing in your own professional development.
Your PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam or can maintain your certificate through AXELOS Membership. To remain current through membership you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
• Join membership within three months of passing your exam and remain in membership for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
• Maintain the PRINCE2® digital badge which will be awarded as part of membership for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above criteria you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
Our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course is aimed at Project Managers, Project Management Consultants and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including:
• Project Board Members
• Senior Responsible Owners
• Project Sponsors
• Team Managers
• Product Delivery Managers
• Business Analysts
• Subject Matter Experts
• Project Assurance
• Business Change Analysts
• Change Board Members
• Project Support
• Project Office Support Staff
• Programme Office Personnel
Our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course includes:
• Full Course Materials
• PRINCE2® Official Core Guidance (eBook Format)
• Sample PRINCE2® Practitioner Exams
• PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
• One-Year Free AXELOS Membership After Passing The Practitioner Exam
To take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
• PRINCE2® Foundation (2009 Certificate Or Later)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
• IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
• IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
• IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You will be given comprehensive pre-course reading that you will need to complete before attending our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course. The pre-reading will take approximately 3 hours.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Exam Overview
6th Edition PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination:
• Duration: 150 Minutes
• Format: Objective Testing, 68 Questions
• Open Book Exam: Official PRINCE2® Manual Only
• Pass Mark: 38/68 Or 55%
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
• Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
• Be an original, not a photocopy.
• Include a recognizable photo of you.
• Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
• Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
• Contain your Birthdate/Year.
• Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
Our three-day PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner training course will help you to understand how you can PRINCE2® and Agile Best Practice and demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2® Agile in a scenario situation.
When you have completed our PRINCE2® Practitioner training course and passed the examination, you will be awarded the PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate.