ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Retires June 2022 | 30% OFF RRP On All Virtual Classroom Dates Learn more
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course incorporates the building blocks of understanding AI to develop a portfolio using your newfound understanding of Machine Learning. It demonstrates how AI can be used for business and engineering and the benefits it can bring to your company.
If you would like immediate access, then please purchase the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) on the Purple Griffon E-Learning Portal.
You will cover the following topics on our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course:
1. Ethical And Sustainable Human And Artificial Intelligence (25%)
After this section of the course, you will gain an understanding of the following:
• Recall the general definition of Human Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence
• Make parallels between ‘learning from experience’ and Machine Learning (ML) via Tom Mitchell’s definition
• Understand that ML is a significant contribution to the growth of AI
• Describe how AI is part of Universal Design and The Fourth Industrial Revolution
• Describe a modern approach to human logical levels of thinking using Robert Dilts’ Model.
• Describe the three fundamental areas of sustainability.
2. Applying the Benefits, Challenges, And Risks of Machine Learning (30%)
At the end of this section, you will have completed over half of the course material. By now, and in combination with what you’ve learned in the previous section about AL and ML, you will be able to apply and understand the following:
• Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence
• List advantages of machine and human-machine systems
• Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence
• General examples of AI limitations compared to human systems
• General ethical challenges AI raises
• Demonstrate understanding of the risks of Artificial Intelligence
• Give at least one general example of the risks of AI
• Identify a typical funding source for AI projects
• List opportunities for AI
• Describe how sustainability relates to AI and how our values will drive the use of AI and change our society.
3. An Introduction To Machine Learning Theory And Practice (35%)
After this section of the course is complete, you will be able to apply your knowledge from the previous sections and understand the following:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the AI intelligent agent description
• Identify the differences between AI and ML
• List the four rational agent dependencies
• Describe agents in terms of performance measure, environment, actuators, and sensors
• Describe four types of agent: reflex, model-based reflex, goal-based, and utility-based
• Give typical examples of Machine Learning in the following contexts: Business, Social (Media, Entertainment), Science
• Recall which typical, narrow AI capability is useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality
• Recall the basic theory of ML
• Describe the basic schematic of a neural network
• Know how to build a practical Machine Learning Toolkit
4. The Management, Roles And Responsibilities Of Humans And Machines. (10%)
Completing this section finalises your understanding of all aspects required to pass the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation exam. In this final section, you will understand:
• Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular, Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together
• List future directions of humans and machines working together
• Describe a ‘learning from experience’ Agile approach to projects
• Describe the type of team members needed for an Agile project
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course will teach you about AI, Machine Learning and Neural Networks - you can use this knowledge in your current or future career.
You will explore the AI and technological requirements to develop a machine learning portfolio and continue with self-study beyond the scope of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course builds upon the basic knowledge of AI and will help you go from a basic understanding of AI to the creation of your own AI product.
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course is focused on professionals internationally with an interest in, or a need to implement AI in an organisation. Professionals working in areas such as Science, Engineering, Knowledge Engineering, Finance, or IT services.
The following roles should be interested:
• Professional Research Managers
• Chief Technical Officers
• Chief Information Officers
• Organisational Change Practitioners & Managers
• Business Change Practitioners & Managers
• Service Architects & Managers
• Program & Planning Managers
• AI Project Managers
• Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
• Process Architects & Managers
• Business Strategists & Consultants
• Web Page Developers
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course includes:
• Artificial Intelligence Quizzes
• Artificial Intelligence Exercises
• The Official Artificial Intelligence Foundation Syllabus
• BCS Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Sample Exam
The organisational benefits of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course include:
• Having staff that are aware of the capabilities of AI and how it can contribute to organisational success
• Compete in an advanced technological future
• Use AI to increase efficiency and reduce costs
The individual benefits of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course include:
• Having an up-to-date understanding of AI
• Being able to identify opportunities to apply AI solutions
• Being able to position themselves to take advantage of increased technology
• Screen Resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet Connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Windows XP or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
• Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 or above
• Network/Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
• Mac OS X 10 or higher
• Firefox 3+
• Safari 4+
Purple Griffon advise you that you use the Firefox Web Browser for the best educational experience and have compatible speakers or headphones.
Please Note: You will be required to have some form of photo ID (passport, government ID or equivalent) for the examination. If the examination includes a document to be printed, then please ensure that you have a printer in the room where you will be sitting the exam. Some examination institutes will ask you to have a small mirror or reflective surface and the proctor will request that you hold this up to show there is nothing attached to the webcam or even the laptop itself. Also, Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave must also be installed on your desktop or laptop prior to the examination.
For a successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation online exam, you will need:
|Web Camera||640×480 resolution||1280×720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows XP||Windows 7|
|Mac Users||Mac OS X or higher||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1.5Mbps|
There are no entry-level requirements for our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course does not require any existing knowledge of AI.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online Exam:
• Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
• Exam Format: Closed Book, 40 Multiple Choice Questions
• Exam Delivery: Online, Webcam Proctored
• Exam Pass Mark: 26/40
There are no formal Professional Qualification Credits attached to our Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course.
BCS Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Certificate
The ITIL® 4 Framework will provide you with a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation through its journey into the new digital landscape. We help you align human, digital, and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape and adopt emerging technologies into your own IT operations.
• ITIL® 4 Foundation (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support - CDS Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT - HVIT Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan & Improve - DPI Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value - DSV Online (180 Days)
• ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module Online (180 Days)
When you have completed the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation Online (180 Days) training course and passed the exam, you will be awarded the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Foundation certificate.